1. Your annual giving statements are ready to be picked up in the foyer.
2. Teacher Appreciation Luncheon is Thursday, January 31. We will be providing appreciation gifts for all Orting School District workers. We are asking for donations to sponsor the gifts and are in need of help to assemble the gift boxes. See Pastor Chris for details. Please be in prayer that this event will help let our community know that we are for our neighbors.
3. GreifShare Support Group begins at 9:30am, Saturday, February 9. GreifShare is a support group that meets weekly to provide help and encouragement after the death of a spouse, child, family member, or friend. This warm caring environment is structured to help your journey from mourning to joy through information-packed videos featuring leading grief recovery experts, small group discussions, journaling and personal study.
4. Our next Foundation 101 class begins Sunday, January 27 at 9:45am. Please sign up here or see Pastor Curry for more information.
5. Plan to attend a special evening service at 6:00pm next Sunday, January 27. Steve and Catherine Knorr are on deputation and will present information about their recent partnership with Village Missions.
6. Our monthly Senior's Luncheon is tomorrow, Monday, January 21st at 1:00pm. We meet at Denny's in Puyallup and enjoy a good lunch and great fellowship! Everyone is welcome to come.
7. Adults will meet tonight for our evening service and teens will meet for Youth Group all at 6:00pm.
8. Jodee and Jacob had their baby on Friday, January 18. Eliza Jane Roth - 6 lbs 15 oz - 20 3/4 inches long! Congratulations to the Roth's. Click here if you would like to provide a meal for them over the next few weeks.