October 17 Announcements
2. Our Kids's Choir is currently practicing for Christmas! AGES 5yrs-6th Grade! Those practices are currently happening on Sunday nights at 6:00p!
3. Next Sunday, the teens will be meeting on Sunday night from 5:00p-7:00p for Black Light Youth Night! Sign up online this week to be entered to win a giftcard at the event!
4. Trunk or Treat is coming up October 31. It’s going to take place here at the church from 6:30p-8:00p. Currently we have 4 people signed up to set up a booth and we would love to have 30 Trunk or Treat stations inside our church. If you can set up a booth or help donate candy, sign up here!
5. We have a desire for everyone in our church to continue growing spiritually. A great next step that you can take is to come to our Men’s or Ladies Bible Studies that happen on Saturday mornings. Men meet at 8:00a at Forrest Dostaler’s house and the Ladies meet at 9:00a right here at the church. The men are going through the book of John and the Ladies just started studying through the sermon on the mount.
6. The teens will be meeting at 5:30 for Youth Group tonight, the Evening service will begin at 6:00p. We will follow it all up with our Quarterly Business Meeting afterwards.
7. Today is the day that we are asking you to turn in your Faith Promise Commitment Cards. JUST TO BE CLEAR - This is the amount that you have talked to the Lord about that you are committing to give to missions through our church for the 2022 year. Drop them in the box in the back after the service. If you were not prepared to do this today, we encourage you to take this week and then bring that card back next Sunday morning.