1. Our Free Rummage Exchange is March 29 and 30! Need a little extra room in your garage or closet? Clean out those spaces and bring your gently used items out to the church. We are hosting a free exchange of items that you no longer need and would love to give to someone who could use them. Donations can include clothing, tools, and other types of household items. Please be mindful that the items we give away should represent the values and reputation of our church. If you have items of questionable content or items that are very old and tattered, please use other means of donation. We reserve the right to remove any unsuitable items. Thank you for your help with this! For more details about donation drop off and specific dates or volunteer needs, click here.
2. Our next Faith in Action is Thursday, April 4th at 6:30p. Come help us set up and prepare for Easter!
3. The Sisters in Christ Luncheon will be held this Friday, April 5th at Noon at Tim's Kitchen. This is for ladies whose spouses have passed away.
4. Our monthly Men's Breakfast will be happening this Saturday, April 6th at 8:00am here at the church.
5. We are hosting a Discipleship Conference with Dr. Tom Wallace on April 26-29. We've shifted this event back a few days from the original schedule. Here's a look at the schedule of events.
Friday - Family Night at 6:30
Saturday - 10:00a-1:00p - Church Workers' Workshop
Sunday - Regular Services
Monday - Conference Meeting at 6:30p
6. Reminder that Choir practice is at 5:00p tonight!
7. Evening service and Youth Group will be meeting tonight at 6:00pm!
8. The 2019 college trip is quickly approaching! We have 3 teens going on the PCC trip this year. The dates are April 9-12 and the cost will be $600 a person. If you can help donate toward this trip, click here for more information. If you have a job that the teens could do for you in exchange for a donation toward their trip, click here to submit the job. Thank you!