September 26 Announcements
2. We are going to begin practicing with our Kid’s Choir for Christmas! AGES 5yrs-6th Grade! Those practices are going to start on Sunday nights starting TONIGHT at 6:00p!
3. We just had a fellowship meal together at Corn Fest a couple weeks ago, and we’re planning another one here on October 10. We need your help to supply food for the International Banquet. We’re asking if you could sign up to bring a MAIN DISH and either a SALAD or DESSERT with that. Sign up at the Welcome Center today!
4. Trunk or Treat - We would love to fill up our Fellowship Hall and Auditorium with different stations that night. If you would like to set up a booth, sign up here! Or you can simply sign up to donate some candy for that night!
5. We have a desire for everyone in our church to continue growing spiritually. A great next step that you can take is to come to our Men’s or Ladies Bible Studies that happen on Saturday mornings. Men meet at 8:00a at Forrest Dostaler’s house and the Ladies meet at 9:00a right here at the church. The men are going through the book of John and the Ladies just started studying through the sermon on the mount.
6. Join us for our evening service tonight at 6:00p as we hear a message from Forrest Dostaler. The teens will still be meeting starting at 5:30p and then join the adults for the service.